HR1K STUDIOS BLEACH BOY AMULET
It was unlike anything the small mountain town had ever seen! Ordinarily the dye spirits were passive creatures, only feeding off the color from old garments & going virtually unnoticed by most... but it was clear something was amiss. Stains were appearing in places they shouldn't be, everything was dyeing! Many blamed the skeleton boy who had business in the town at the time. Everyone knew skeletons were symbols of misfortune, he was even known to befriend spirits of this very sort! Thankfully it was the towns most esteemed blacksmith that had found a solution. An amulet to capture these dye spirits. Little did the town know that the blacksmith himself worked closely with these dye spirits, for they found home in his creations & in return the spirits would give his work a signature shine.
• This is a product of a collaboration between HR1K STUDIOS x Good Fortunes Project
• Handmade amulet crafted from nebula timascus
• 1.5” by .85” long and .12” thick.
• All hand cut and polished.
• Will ship in a beautiful waxed stamped box with 2 solid sterling silver jump rings,
• 2 brass jump rings, and 2 copper jump rings.
• Has option of 16”, 18” 20”, 24” solid .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
•Every piece is unique. All amulets resemble those pictured, but patterns may vary slightly from amulet to amulet.
• THIS ITEM IS A PRE-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION + ADDITIONAL SHIPPING TIMES. WORTH THE WAIT THOUGH I PROMISE
• All sales are final